The high school mountain bike season has come to an end. The last few weeks of the season were hectic, with pre-rides at the race venues every weekend and races every other weekend. Here are some pictures from Race #4 at Snowbasin.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
HS MTB team members and families. We have 8 free tickets for pick up at will call to attend this expo on either Friday or Saturday. If interested please reply to coach Lucy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Adventure+Gear is sponsored by the Governor's Office of Outdoor Recreation and we have partnered with Toyota, Maverik, The Mountain Accord and several premier outdoor brands to host an interactive adventure expo where brands, retailers and expedition resources demo and sell products and services direct to the attendees. It's all about interacting directly with the brands, demo'ing their product.A+G focuses on outdoor sports such as cycling / mountain biking, running/trail running, ski/snowboard, camping, climbing, backpacking, etc..., as well as a place where less recognized Counties around the state can highlight their outdoor offering and adventure travel options.Activities are included with the ticket:
- Indoor Mountain Bike and Fat Bike test track
- Nitro Circus Mega Ramp Demo Show
- Hosting the Telluride Mountain Film Festival (Film Fest is a separate ticket)
- Climbing clinics sponsored by local climbing organizations
- Adventure Theater
- Camp Chef outdoor cooking demo
- Strider Bike races for kids
- Longboard Demo Area
- And more...We hope to see you at the show!Thanks,
at 9:06 AM