Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Practice today Tuesday still ON!

Although the forecast is calling for 60% chance of showers this evening, as of 12:30, we are still planning to practice.  If the trails are too muddy we will still get a workout in.  Coach Lucy has a plan B. Bwah ha ha (evil laugh).

If thunderstorms look eminent at 5, we'll have a team meeting, hand out remaining socks, and dismiss.

Bring a rain coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment