The SLC Conglomerate Mountain Bike Team Student / Parent Social
Who is invited:
SLC Conglomerate Team members, parents, siblings, students 9-12 interested in joining the team.
What: Please join us on Friday evening as we bring together our student racers, parents, coaching staff and sponsors. Pizza, salad and side dishes will be provided. The highlight of the evening will be the distribution of team jerseys and the introduction of the 2013 SLC Conglomerate Team!
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
(Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy Department)
SLRMC is located between South Temple Street and 100 (1st) South, intersecting with 1000 (10th) East and 1100 East in Salt Lake City.
The best entrance to use is:
- Just off 10th East, marked with a red sign for "Emergency" and "Outpatient Drop Off".
- Drive through to the ground level of the parking garage and make use of any patient parking.
- Walk in the door labeled "Hospital Entrance" and through the large waiting room toward the TV.
- Take a left at the TV and just across the hallway is a door labeled "Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy".
- Come in and through the waiting room. Take a right through the open door at the back to the treatment area.